I am going to try my very best to keep up with this Blog since when I attempted to Blog in Egypt it was an epic Fail haha. I'm getting really excited to leave, 2 more days till I am on a plane for London and in 3 I'll be landing in Africa. I'm a little bit nervous, this is my first trip doing humanitarian work. I've been wanting to do something like this for so long that it almost doesn't feel real, you know? I'm kinda scared to, from what most of you know about me I'm full blown A type personality...there's a shocker!! So to let go... to just go along for the ride, is going to be an experience in itself. But this trip feels right, it has since the moment I read a Facebook message telling me I should consider applying to be a part of this team. I'm so blessed to have the support from my family, friends, co-workers etc. Thank you so much in advance to everyone supporting me and for taking the time out of your busy lives to follow my posts.
Love you All!!
PS. I pre-apologize for any grammar/ spelling errors!! Haha Lord knows spelling and grammer is not one of my strengths!
Talk soon :)
Chantal
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sis,
ReplyDeleteI love you lots and will send postive and supporting energy your way:) I love you lots and miss you already.
PS - Christian says that he would prefer medium for shirt size, not large.
Love you!
Co
Fare You Well My Friend!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you and lifting you & your journey up to the Creator...I love that you are doing this! I can't wait to watch your experience unfold before us!
May the Lord Bless you & keep you~As you live the dream that is Africa
Love Char
Hey Chantal!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a safe flight. I so proud of you for doing this its going to be such an amazing experience and your doing a really great thing. Well cant wait to hear from you and have a blast!
Jessie
Hi Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteHope you did okay with the flight! We both love and miss you! You will do just fine, you are a loving and caring lady. You are one of God's free sprites! We are so proud to call you our daughter.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Love Mom & Dad
Hey Sis,
ReplyDeleteWith out fail you had to get sick at some point didn't you. LOL You are such a geek. I am happy you made it there safe. Good luck with everything and write as often as you can. I thought you had a computer at your base? You were getting me worried when you didn't write. Try to post pics soon. I am so proud of you.
Love you lots.
Co